Monday, November 22, 2010

ROME - Saturday, November 20

Today went to Rome. The train ride was really long - about two hours - even though it was a high speed train. I worked on my blog and read on the way. When we got to Rome it was raining pretty hard so we got on a taxi and headed to our apartment. The apartment number was in front of a store so we spent a good ten minutes standing around in the rain. Finally the apartment owner came looking for us. The apartment was nowhere near the number so that was why we couldn’t find it. Then when we got settled in, my Dad took off on a tour of Rome and my Mom and I went to look for a grocery store.



The pizza in Rome is good..........but not as good as Good Times Pizza Cafe!

Here is a gladiator from the colosseum.

1 comment:

  1. The pizza looks delicious! Cool gladiator. I hope you are having fun.
    Evan

    ReplyDelete