When Ilaria told me to put two eggs put into the crater of the volcano, I did….I didn’t crack the eggs open! I finally realized I needed to crack them open and so I did and mixed them into the flour. Then I let pasta dough rest.
In the meantime, I went onto the flourless chocolate cake. My Dad had to do a lot of taste testing of the chocolate. Next I had to fold in the egg whites which I splattered on the walls (oops!). Then I went back to the pasta to roll it out. I got pretty good but I put a couple of wrinkles in the dough but I was then able to fix them. Then the circle of dough got so big that I had to roll it around the rolling pin in order to pick it up and turn it. The last time, my mother dropped the pasta on the floor but it was still edible!!
Once we did that, we folded the sheet of pasta into sixths and then sliced it. Not all the pieces came out the same size. After pasta was boiled, we sat down to a nice dinner with pasta, salad and chocolate cake for dessert.
No comments:
Post a Comment