Thursday, November 18, 2010

CALDERINO - Going to school - Tuesday, November 16


When I went to middle school (6th grade), I did some activities with the class. The object of the activity (I think!) was to figure out the distance between two different locations in Rome.  I couldn’t quite understand the activity; I must say it is very difficult to understand when people are speaking in another language!  

After that we went back to the class and I showed the class my house in Hinesburg and where my school is by using Google Maps. They were surprised that there was so much green where I live. The address of the school is: via IV Novembre, 4 40050 Monte San Pietro, Italy…..look it up on Google Maps!

They also asked questions about my favorite color, favorite food, and about my pets. Some of the questions I didn’t understand so I just ignored the questions. Several students asked the same questions over and over again. I showed them my blog. I have the skype address of this school so maybe we can skype with them when I get back.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like quite an experience Will...can't wait to hear more about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By now you are probable speaking Italian fluently and are able to find your way around the cities very well. I am looking forward to hearing the stories of your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, Spelling mistake!! Probably. Got it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEASE let me know how you liked Venice. Pigeons galore!!

    ReplyDelete